Saturday 20 September 2014

A Few Vintage Items on Ebay

Hello all!  It's been a funny week, with our internet stopping working at home, and my phone dying also.  I feel a bit out of the loop.  Anyway, this is a brief post just to let you all know that I have a couple of vintage dresses and a hat up on Ebay, ending tomorrow evening (Sunday 21st September).  Here's what you could snaffle if you're lucky with the bidding:

Ebay selling

Vintage bright pea green maxi dress circa 1970s UK10

Ebay selling

Vintage sleeveless Mod dress white ditsy print 1960s/1970s UK size 10

Ebay selling

Vintage mint green shirt dress circa 1970s UK10

Ebay selling

Vintage black velvet petal veiled hat circa 1960


Good luck - all start at 99p. You can find my Ebay account here.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses, hope your auctions go well and you get your internet back soon! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I was a size 10 in this moment!! That first green dress is incredible. I thought of you the other day. I went to the market and bought two lovely real vintage bathing suits, but alas they are too big for me (I'm a little small in the bosom area!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green dress was in my watch list but I realised I'd be away for the weekend and contained myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...