Wednesday 20 January 2016

Porcelina's World On Instagram

I completely forgot to mention this before now, but I am on Instagram, finally!  I do post pictures that don't make it on to this blog, so if you want to have a nosy then you can find me here.

A particularly sweet vintage brooch in silver with a tiny pearl. It was a wedding present to myself!! #vintagebrooch



Finally, a cold and DRY day - time to bust out the beret!  Lipstick is Dusty Rose by Besame.  @besameukeurope

The giant wheel at Winter Wonderland rising against City Hall here in Cardiff  #cardiff #christmas #winterwonderland #cityhall

New Year

If you're on Instagram too come and say hello!

7 comments:

  1. Yay P!
    You've got yourself a new Insta-follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on Instagram!!! There is much happiness dancing and instant following commencing on this end at present, let me tell you! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is amazing, you look right out of a glam film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! Especially the farris wheel one! I'd totally follow you but I'm still one of the few that don't have an account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to go back and take a look at some of your grams, these photos are darling! I love that last one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just followed you on Instagram :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool I just started following you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...